Sunday, January 8, 2023

Easier Way To Solve Math Problems.

 Yes, when I was in high school, I was good at math getting most A's and B's. 


For example, if I want to know how much energy my 200-watt electric blanket uses, I use the formula below, assuming I will be using it for 10 hours a day, most electric blankets will automatic turn off after ten hours.

Watts:200 hours:10 ; after multiplication; I get the answer of 2000, but to get to the kilowatt hours I have to divide that result by 1000. Giving the answer of 2,.... then I multiply by , my present recent rate of 5 cents per kilowatt hour giving the result of 10 cents or at the 5 cents kilowatt hour rate 10 cents for 10 hours or a penny an hour, your kilowatt rate may be different than mine either more or less.

Yes, I did buy me an electoral blanket, but I cannot use it because of my diabetes, it somehow affects the nerves, also If a person is pregnant, they should not use it either.

Now let's do math the easy way. How, simple simply ask Google, Seri or any device that searches by voice.

Our social security in the U.S.A had had increased by 8.7 %, instead of figuring your new amount out, just ask Seri , and say "Hey, Seri, what is 8.7 percent times (your previous gross income here) ?,and you will receive the answer right away, then simply add the new amount to your previous gross income.

Now suppose you were cooking, and you have to cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, but you have an oven that only uses Celsius, just ask Seri "Seri, what is 400 degrees Fahrenheit to Celsius?" She will give you the answer of 204. Why, do math? Let your voice search devices tell you. For other things that voice searches can do, simply play with it !.

                                  See Also: The -40 Mystery Solve: 

     https://mouseballus.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-negative-40-mystery-solved.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. Pea Picker

  In a nursing home there is a man in a wheelchair who talks way too much. he talks and talk and he in never iight and he is racist, He stil...