Thursday, January 26, 2023

Barbra Streisand

 


 In the 1990's, Barbra Streisand, had a concert, but the ticket costs were in the thousands, which I could not afford, but I did see her full concert. How? 

Well, in 1993 the concert was issued on VHS tapes for about $25, and later the same concert was on a DVD. It was Christmas, when I had watched the VHS then later on the DVD. I love her movies, and recordings, as well.

I have no problems with Jewish people, as well as other races, my other Jewish favorites are, Gal Gadot, Shira Haas, Chen Amsalem and Noam Lugasy.

In the unlikely event, I am able to see them in person. I would hug them, kiss them,love them, then hug them , kiss them, and love them; Whoa, hold on! -without their permissions ,that would be an assault, except for the latter, NEVER MIND! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. Pea Picker

  In a nursing home there is a man in a wheelchair who talks way too much. he talks and talk and he in never iight and he is racist, He stil...