Saturday, August 13, 2022

Appreciation: Olivia Newton-John

 


Sad news and with heavy heart, Olivia Newton-John died of cancer on August 8,2022. Scientists say that when even your brain dies your conscious lives on. Olivia is still with us, but maybe in spiritual form or probably another form of energy, who knows? Below are true stories involving our deceased relatives.

In the 1990s my brother-in-law was layed off, from his factory, my sister was worried, until after a while, my sister heard my late grandmother's voice saying, "Everything is going to all right, (her name)!"My brother-in-law got a job in the same named factory, but they had to move to another state.

The 2000s I have had a similar experience; I was not feeling well, and was taking a nap, in my easy chair, then I had saw my late brother walking toward me, to wake me up, he had touch me and had woken up; Maybe I was dying, and it wasn't my time yet. I don't believe in ghosts or other superstitions, but still there maybe something going on, we do not know about; We'll will find out when we get there.

In a small town at our parent's house when they were still alive, my sister, had an Elvis shrine, next to our front door, a large, framed Elvis's picture surround with flowers, On January 8, she knew it was Elvis' birthday, to me it was/is Nancy Sinatra's birthday. 

In my house and knowing my sister had an Elvis's shrine, in her house, it led me to make my own Olivia Newton-John shrine, which I haven't started yet, but I'll get around to it .I did manage to get Olivia Newton-John's autograph and I did close the fan letter that I wrote to her with "Best Wishes"

                                                  WE LOVE YOU OLIVIA

                                        click here for Artificial Flowers song

                                                          See Also Olivia Newton-John

                              click here for my first ONJ blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

That Sunday;That Spring

  Usually, when I fall down, on the floor, I can sometimes roll to my side, and lift myself up; But not this time, I had to use my life aler...