Friday, March 25, 2022

Oil Greed Through The Years

 I like to play chess, On my computer disk chess game I can set up the board any way I want. One day I decided what would happen if I took the two kings off the board, to my surprise the computer program still  calculated where the kings should be, I did not see my king but I still  saw the 'check' prompt popped up.

This makes me wonder, if the program can be use in war situations. Programming a computer where the Russian soldiers had been attacking, then have it to predict were they are most likely to attack next. Even the most mi mute details can help.

In 1969 to 1974 Richard Nixon was president, it was about oil way back then also, in fact Nixon was the one who started the 55 MPH speed limit, as well as de-valuing American money, by printing more money and have the value of gold go down.

 Back then the American money system was base on gold, but any more, money is money, because the government says it is. Yes, that was during the Vietnam war and this country has oil, gas and other resources.

2011 Another terror attack? Did Iran actually do anything? I remember watching the news and seeing Americans firing weapons in the desert, firing at what? Anyway they were attacking every 2 to 4 hours. 2,4,2,4,etc or 4,2,4,2. Yes Iran has oil and other resources . Again with the oil


Food for oil, where would the food come from?  I let you take a guess on that one.

So if WW3 does happen hide in a country that has no natural resources such as oil. Usually such wars are all about greed (end) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

That Sunday;That Spring

  Usually, when I fall down, on the floor, I can sometimes roll to my side, and lift myself up; But not this time, I had to use my life aler...